National Service Hotline: 0769-82581808
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add: No. 6, Hongan Road, Wusha Community, Chang 'an Town, Dongguan City
I. Row of pins, English name: Pin Header
Application: This connector is widely used in electronic, electrical, instrument PCB.
Role: Its role is in the circuit is blocked or isolated between the circuit, play the function of bridge, take on the task of current or signal transmission.
It is usually used together with the row bus to form a plate-to-plate connection. Or it can be used in conjunction with the end of electronic wire harness to form a plate-to-wire connection; It can also be used independently for plate to plate connection.
Classification 1. According to the spacing: 0.8, 1.0, 1.27, 2.0, 2.54, 3.96, 5.08.
2, according to the plastic quality and plastic quantity (such as single plastic, double plastic, 3 plastic, etc.) division.
3. According to the number of rows of pins, there are single row, double row, 3 row, 4 row, etc. At present, there are only 4 rows.
4. PIN number: PH0.8 1.0 1.27 PIN number :2*2P-2*50P
PIN number of PH2.02.54 :2*2P-2*40P;
5. Dimensions: External dimensions length, width, thickness and row spacing.
6. Material: refers to the material of contact parts, surface treatment and insulator
7. Stitch shape: divided into 180 degrees, 90 degrees, SMT, single row, double row, etc
8. Good plastic specification for needle arrangement: H1.38mm for PH0.8
The plastic quality of PH1.0 is h1.0mm and h1.5mm
The single row of PH1.27 was H0.65 H1.7H2.0H2.54mm
The double row is H0.65 H1.0H1.5 H1.7 H2.0 H2.54mm
PH2.0 plastic for h1.0h1.5h2.0mm
The PH2.54 plastic is H1.0H1.5H2.0h2.54mm;
9. Features and temperature resistance of plastics made of various materials:
PBT temperature resistance 150C - 180C, advantages: cheap price; Faults: intolerant of good temperature
NY6T temperature resistance: 250-260 degrees, advantages: good temperature resistance, reasonable price; Disadvantages: Easy to be damp and blistering
LCP temperature resistant more than 280 degrees, advantages: good temperature resistance, good strength, 0 shrinkage; Disadvantages: high price, poor toughness;